Miami Wreck Fishing Charters
Miami Wreck fishing has many variations, we will cover a few basics but all aspects of this type of fishing can be covered while on the boat. When speaking of Miami wreck fishing, we refer to fishing areas of artificial reefs and shipwrecks. Most located along the Miami Beach coast, some of this material relates to structure fishing are common to what you would use in local area.
Finding structure to fish is the most difficult part and consuming part of this type of fishing. Our Captains have years of experience, but if you don’t you can research potential areas to fish on the internet This information can take years or decades in many cases if it’s not available on the internet History search will better explain where most of the local wrecks here in Miami beach are located. Whether from the result of marine disaster, the W.W.II submarine attacks or intentional sinking by the various artificial reef authorities. Many are now use for Miami Offshore fishing.
Complete Miami Beach Wrecks Charter Details
- Duration Options: Only 4hrs
- Itinerary: Print & Mobile Voucher by email
- Booking: Instant online confirmation
- You Guide: Full-time professional captain
- Weather: Free Canaellation due to weather
- Private Trip (Your party only)
- Complimentary Fishing license
- Photos of your catch
- Fishing Cleaning
- Downtown Miami spectacular view from the water all while fishing
- Enjoy the magical sights of the Bay area of Miami and Deep blue sea of the ocean.
- Make a toast to your family & friends with a cold beer.
- Relax in the knowledge that your highly-experienced captain has everything.
Cruise out the Miami port through Biscayne Bay of Miami to the deep blue sea while soaking up the sun on this fun fishing adventure. Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you experience the thrill of catching Snapper, Grouper, Mackerel, ladyfish and Yellow tail.
This trip can be 4, 6 or 8 hours, which can be scheduled flexiable for you in the AM or PM. Times gennerally are 7am to 3pm for 8 hour trip, 7am or 12m start time for 6 hour trip and the 4 hour starts either 7am, 11am or 2pm.
Sit back and relax in the Miami sunshine as you jet through the inshore areas of Biscayne Bay. Climb aboard a comfortable boat, joining a licensed captain who provides fishing rods and reels, all the tackle you can use, and state-of-the-art safety equipment. Stop by the best fishing spots as you make your way down the urban intracoastal waterway, never losing sight of the stunning Miami skyline and multi-million dollar homes along the shore.
So grab your hat, sunglasses and camera. All you have to do is step on board, cast a pole and wait for the tug on the other end your Miami Inshore fishing guides will do everything else!
- Miami Beach, Fl 33141
- Meet approximately 15 minutes before your scheduled trip. This can be anytime, your captain will verify the meeting time and place for you. A 48-hour cancellation notice is required. All children are welcome; all passengers under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult or parents must sign waiver. Trips are always subject to weather conditions. Must be 21 in order to consume alcohol. Non-participants can come along and watch, but they consider part of the group.
More about Wreck Fishing Miami Activities
In just a short boat ride out of the Port of Miami or Government’s Cut, you can access some of the most pristine waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Miami, FL proximity to the Gulf Stream allows for a wide range of species like, Grouper, Shark, Snapper, Amberjack to be caught all trip long.
Our Miami Offshore fishing Captains and Guides are lifetime anglers and outdoorsmen. Becoming a Captain is a dream come true for many anglers that want to share their passion for fishing, the water, and ultimately the great outdoors. It has shaped our lives and it can most certainly alter yours.
Many of the near forgotten wrecks along the coast of Miami were located by commercial fishermen who usually found them by tangling their anchors while Miami wreck fishing. This was very costly and most commercial fishermen, kept records of their “snags” so as to avoid them. These lists got passed on, sold or stolen and ended up in the hands of commercial hook and liners, divers, charter boat captains and eventually the recreational fishermen. The raw list is starting point for most experienced Captain. Over time the locations become usable, and of these, each good number still required extensive searching to relocate a wreck and actually produce fish.
Many of our Miami boat captains prior to becoming Charter captains worked as a mate on commercial fishing vessels. This provided the experience and top-secret locations of undocumented Miami wrecks off the coast of Miami Beach. So rest a sure, we will use this local knowledge to put you on fish during our Miami Wreck Fishing Charters.
For more information on Miami Wreck Fishing and Wreck fishing locations click here!
Table of Contents